Wednesday, November 3, 2010

November 2, 2010

Phone rings.

Stuy Town Appliance Repair Shop:
Hey Lara, how you doin' this morning?
Listen, I got a call for a surveying job at 276, 630.

Some back and forth that I can't understand

Stuy Town Appliance Repair Shop:
There's no carpenters that have it and I can't get a hold of the exterminators

Some more back and forth that I can't understand

On the other end:
Retransmit please, retransmit.

Stuy Town Appliance Repair Shop:
2565 Appliance Ring (not sure about the ring part)

A woman is speaking spanish in the background.

On the other end of the line:
You say you can't get a carpenter or an exterminator?

Stuy Town Appliance Repair Shop:
Yeah. The carpenters don't have it, the tile guys can't do it. So it's just us and the exterminator or what?

I can't make out what the guy on the other end is saying—something about the exterminator.

A door slams.

Not sure what any of this means, but this is what I heard on November 2, 2010, early in the morning.




No comments:

Post a Comment